PEDIATRICIANS IN LAFAYETTE, LA
MEET OUR PEDIATRICIANS!
Our easy to use dosage calculator can help you figure out how much Acetaminophen (Tylenol) or Ibuprofen (Advil) is right for your child’s weight and age. If you are in doubt, please contact your healthcare provider.
Select a medication above to begin.
What our Happy Parents Say…
- We selected Dr. Judice and his staff based on reputation of experience. But his genuine compassion and care for each of our children has surpassed all expectations. It’s a wonderful feeling to know that your children are in the hands of a doctor that truly loves what they do!
- It is evident that Dr. Grant and her staff really care about my girls. Whether it’s a 7AM phone call to see how our night went, or a hug just when a child (or mom) needs one, Dr. Grant always goes above and beyond. As a mom herself, Dr. Grant understands how difficult making medical decisions for your child can be. Dr. Grant’s advice and care are always excellent. In the words of my 5 year old, “Dr. Grant is the best and we love her!”.
- My children have been patients of Dr. Boustany and have seen her partners in the clinic several times over the past 12 years. Anytime my children are sick, I know that I can rely on this incredible team of doctors to see them. All of the doctors are thorough in their examinations, ordering tests and scans or referring us out to specialists when necessary. Because of this, Dr. Boustany was able to detect and help us get an early diagnosis for a rare tumor my daughter had last year. Dr. Boustany guided us through the whole process of treatment and made herself available to us in ways we never would have expected.
- Dr. Clark and the entire staff at Lafayette Pediatrics are extremely knowledgeable and conscientious. As a first time parent, choosing a pediatrician for my child was not a decision I took lightly. From the first appointment, I felt extremely comfortable with the staff and was impressed with the level of care and attention given to my child. I am thrilled with my decision and would highly recommend the entire group to all present and future parents.
- My son was born with a rare blood disorder. He is the only one in Louisiana with it. These doctors worked together to save his life. They are always there for patients. They cared for him as if he was their own child. You can’t get any better than them!